Another exciting week full of NEWZ has passed and it is your beloved newz team that again comes together to discuss, explain and complain about what the world has coming to.
This week we take a look at most recent events in space exploration by commercial endeavors, discuss the latest development of the crisis in Syria, discuss penis paintings of South African prime ministers and talk about the EU pretending that white is black and natural gas is a "green".
Finally we discuss the fact that Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf copyright is about to expire and what Germany does about that.
Topics: SpaceX launches Falcon 9; Robert Fisk on massacre in Houla, Syria; Jacob Zuma and the "Spear-Penis"; Gas lobby in EU; Mein Kampf to be published in Germany in 2015
Team: Mark Fonseca Rendeiro, Tim Pritlove
- SpaceX launch ushers in next era of commercial space projects
- Robert Fisk’s opinion piece on the latest massacre in Syria
- RT’s bizarro world report about Syria
- Jacob Zuma “The Spear” painting
- The Big Think’s “Of Penises and Presidents”
- Gas lobby convinces EU that it is green energy
- World gas production map
- Germany meets half its energy needs from solar, briefly
- Power-to-Gas technology
- On the Media piece about the 2015 publishing of Mein Kampf in Germany