Today on the program we jump into Mexican health news as that nation's healthcare reform has been declared a success.
Over in Burma the government has taken the healthy step of ending censorship of local media.
In Russia, Pussy Riot was sentenced to 2 years, Kasporov may get 5, and zombies were arrested in Omsk.
We help spread the word about Swedish hacker documentary Hackitat.
Australia expands their contreversial welfare card program.
And major Dutch pensions lose millions of dollars from having invested in facebook stocks.
Topics: Mexican Healthcare Reform; Burma Announces End to Media Censorship; Pussy Riot Gets Two Year Term; Hackitat Documentary; Australian Welfare Credit Card Controversy; Dutch Pension Funds Lose Millions on Facebook
Team: Mark Fonseca Rendeiro, Tim Pritlove
- Successes of Mexican Health Care Reform
- Mexico Health Presentation
- Burma Ends Local Media Censorship
- Pussy Riot Gets 2 Years
- Kasparov May Get 5 Years
- Zombies vs. the State in Omsk
- Australian Welfare Card
- Dutch Pension Group Loses Big on Facebook Stock
- Episode image: screenshot taken from YouTube video by RideMatt