US Advisors in Iraq — Argentina Debt — Pakistan Army Waziristan— Assange Anniversary — Fukushima Report — G77 Meeting - Forbes
This week we catch up with the ongoing battles in Iraq and the growing Iranian and US involvement. In South America Argentina is on the verge of defaulting on its debt payments. The Pakistani Army has launched an offensive in North Waziristan, displacing tens of thousands of residents. Julian Assange marks 2 years living in the Ecuadorian embassy in London. Vice Magazine uncovers more alarming information about the ongoing Fukushima disaster. In Bolivia, the G77 met to discuss issues of poverty, development, and more. This week's NEWZ Source: Forbes.
- Obama Sends 300 Advisors to Iraq
- Argentina Likely to Default on Debt Payment
- Pakistan Army Launches Offensive in North Waziristan
- 2 Year Anniversary of Assange at Ecuadorian Embassy
- Vice Magazine Reveals More About Ongoing Disaster at Fukushima
- G77 Meets in Bolivia
- NEWZ Source: Forbes
Advisors, what is your profession? A-hoo! A-hoo! A-hoo!
so .. still not reading the War Nerd, I guess?
here’s his latest, World Cup vs Jihad: