Central African Republic President Ousted; Cyprus Bailout Deal; Rios Montt on Trial; New Constitution in Zimbabwe; Rio Evicts Indigenous People; Arms Control Wonk
A rebel coup has sent the President of the Central African Republic into exile. While the IMF and the EU agree to a deal to bailout Cyprus. Old Guatemalan strong man Rios Montt faces a genocide trial for his actions in the 80's. We wonder if even with the new constitution, Robert Mugabe might be President when he is 100 years old. Riot police in Rio carry out more evictions as part of World Cup and Olympic preparations. And our NEWZ source of the day is the mighty Arms Control Wonk.
- Rebel Leader Dissolves Central African Republic Constitution
- Cyprus Bank Bailout: Winners and Losers
- Trial of Former Guatemalan Dictator Rios Montt Begins
- Zimbabweans Approve New Constitution
- Police in Rio Forcefully Evict Indigenous People for World Cup Construction
- Human Rights Violations on the Road to the Cup Website (pt only)
- NEWZ Source: The Arms Control Wonk
- Episode Image by duncan
> Duration: 00:00:00
Computer says no!
Ja bei mir hat der aktuelle Player glaub ich auch noch nie funktioniert.