Ukraine-Russia Standoff — Ugandan Anti-Gay Law — Israel Convoy Bombing — Indian Third Front — Nigeria School Attack — Poynter
As the world's media goes into full gear over Ukraine-Russia standoff, we look at the timeline of events. Uganda has now passed some of the worst anti-gay laws in the world. Israel admits yet does not admit to destroying another weapons convoy heading to Lebanon from Syria. Smaller parties in India unite to form an alternative to the big 2 in the upcoming election. Boko Haram militants attack a boarding school in Eastern Nigeria. This week's Newz Source is the Poynter Institute.
- New Ukrainian Government In Standoff With Russian Military and Opponents of the Revolution in Crimea
- Yanukovych Leaks
- Quote of the Week: “You just don’t in the 21st century behave in 19th century fashion by invading another country on completely trumped up pre-text.” – US Secretary of State John Kerry on the Russia-Ukraine situation.
- Community for Democracy and Rights of Nations – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ugandan President Passes Severe Anti-Gay Laws
- Israeli Air Force Bombs Weapons Convoy Along Lebanon-Syria Border
- Third Front Party Formed for Indian Elections
- Boko Haram Massacres Boarding School Students in Nigeria
- NEWZ SOURCE: Poynter