Iran Nuclear Deal — Terror Attacks in Kenya — Nigeria Elections — Germanwings Crash — Indiana RFRA Bill — Yemen Air Strikes — Airbnb in Cuba — Russian Twitterbot Networks — IKEA Shelter Home — Al Ahram Egypt
After having summarised the events in the time we couldn't bring you the NEWZ in our last show, today we are back on track, covering the most recent events and tragedies. Though the tragedies are numerous, there are also good news to report. Have a listen!
- Al Jazeera English: Obama hails ‘historic’ Iran nuclear deal
- BBC: Kenya attack: 147 dead in Garissa University assault
- BBC: Nigeria election: Muhammadu Buhari wins presidency
- Spiegel International: Descent to Oblivion: The Death Wish of a Germanwings Co-Pilot
- The Guardian: Indiana amends religious freedom bill to put an end to discrimination
- Washington Post: Tim Cook: Pro-discrimination ‘religious freedom’ laws are dangerous
- ahram online: Rebels push deep into Yemen’s Aden, Qaeda storms jail
- The Wall Street Journal: Arab League Agrees to Create Joint Military Force
- Business Insider UK: Airbnb opens in Cuba!
- Global Voices: Social Network Analysis Reveals Full Scale of Kremlin’s Twitter Bot Campaign
- Spiegel Online International: Self-Assembly on the Savanna: IKEA Shelters House Refugees
- The Telegraph: Ikea produces flatpack refugee shelter
- NEWZ Source: Al Ahram
- Episode Image: Douglas County History / Post office in ranch house at Case Whittier Ranch