North Korea Announces to halt nuclear program; London Transport Workers Threaten Strike during Olympics; Iranian Election; Ali Chamene'i vs. Rick Santorum; Breaking Australian employment laws on LinkedIn; Koran Burning in Afghanistan
Young Kim Jung-un probably doesn't like his haircut, but thankfully that didn't stop North Korea from agreeing to a new food for no-nucs deal with the US. While the largest Union in the UK is threatening massive strikes during the summer Olympics this year. We're less than 24 hours from the Iranian parliamentary election where the opposition is in jail and it has become a question of who's the coolest conservative in town. Then comes the case of LinkedIn and the legal issues the service has brought to current and former employees who are legally obligated to not keep their clients/contacts. And finally we get back into some Koran burning and whats going on behind the scenes in Afghanistan. All this and possibly more on this fresh edition of Newz of the World!
|Mark Fonseca Rendeiro|
- North Korea haults nuclear program for food aid
- London transport workers threaten strike during olympics
- Iranian elections tomorrow, battle among the conservatives
- Kamenei or Santorum Test
- LinkedIn brings legal problems for current and ex employees in the corporate world.
- Koran burnings and the response from Afghanistan
- Episode image: aprilliars50