UN and Syria reach an agreement, again; India successfully test fires new ICBM; Africa undersea cables for 2013; Update from the comments regarding North Korea; Cory Doctorow video on 'The War on Computing'
We keep coming back to certain topics but continually bring up new ones too but more than anything we appreciate alert listeners who not only find the errors but also report them. So we put in some feedback in as it allows us to talk more about North Korea, our most favorite dictatorship. Apart from that we ramble on about the UN and Syria on their never ending quest to find common ground and we report on India's successful embarking into the cold war of the 21st century. We take a closer look at recent and upcoming developments around Africa's Internet connectivity and recommend others join the debate around Cory Doctorow's comments on the "war on computing".
- BBC News – Massacre in Syrian town of Taftanaz
- Annan asks Syria to halt use of heavy weapons; Syrian troops storm Douma
- Agni-V, India’s first ICBM test-fired successfully – Times Of India
- The sad MAD world of Agni-V | Firstpost
- African Undersea Cables « Many Possibilities
- There is a war coming: Cory Doctorow on the future regulation of general purpose computation – video | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
- Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia